- To equip foreign students to reach levels of competence in English, Mathematics that will gain them admission into local schools.
- To fill gaps in information and skills so that foreign students may be on par with students in the local schools.
- Semester 1 (Jan) and Semester 2 (May).
- Students may choose to join both Semester 1 and Semester 2.
Course Duration: 20 weeks (5 months)
Lesson Days & Time
- Mondays – Fridays: 0845-1600 hrs – English & Mathematics
- Minimum Age: 8 – 12 years old
- Academic Level: Must completed level preceding the level of study in this course
- Language Proficiency: Level preceding the level of study in this course
|Student Development Fee||S$1,467.76|
|S-AEIS / AEIS Exam Application Fee||S$50.00|
|Sub-total Fees after 7% GST||S$7,188.00|
|S-AEIS / AEIS Exam Fee||S$672.00|
|Total Fees Payable||S$7,980.00|
|Application Fee (non-refundable)||S$535.00|
* All fees stated are for one semester. Each semester consists of 20 weeks.
**Fees may be subject to change as determined by the relevant government agencies as at the time of processing/test registration.
Class Intake: November 2017