- To equip foreign students to reach levels of competence in English and Mathematics that will gain them admission into local schools.
- To fill gaps in information and skills so that foreign students may be on par with students in the local schools.
- To familiarize foreign students with the Science syllabus in the local schools.
- Semester 1 (Jan) and Semester 2 (May).
- Students may choose to join both Semester 1 and Semester 2.
Course Duration: 20 weeks (5 months)
There are no lessons on Public Holidays scheduled by the Government of Singapore
Lesson Days & Time
- Mondays-Fridays: 0845-1600 hrs – English and Mathematics
- Minimum Age: 12 – 16 years old
- Academic Level: Completed level preceding the level of study in this Course
- Language Proficiency: Level preceding the level of study in this Course
|Student Development Fee||S$1,467.76|
|S-AEIS / AEIS Exam Application Fee||S$50.00|
|Sub-total Fees after 7% GST||S$7,188.00|
|S-AEIS / AEIS Exam Fee**||S$672.00|
|Total Fees Payable||S$7,980.00|
|Application Fee (non-refundable)||S$535.00|
All fees stated are for one semester. Each semester consists of 20 weeks. Fees may be subject to change as determined by the relevant government agencies as at the time of processing / test registration.
Class Intake: November 2017